Friday, April 30, 2010

I Will Remember-The Walk

This is something that I have been wanting to do for a while now - take a walk around IIT and relive some of the memories. Doing it with 4 others was a lot of fun! This was by no means extensive as it was a good 3 hour long walk and hence, was pretty tiring as it was after a long day.. :)

But, an attempt nevertheless.. :D



The place where the day generally begins :)




The dreaded school steps!! :D



The school lounge ,where all the important football games of the last 2 seasons were watched with the entire gang :)




The way from class to the school lounge :)



Class finally :D the place I went not so frequently :P




The Indian deli outside school..Most slacking moment lol



School Corridor..The place where I got caught all the time this year :P




School Terrace..Where we saw(partly) the asteroid showers :D



The University hall..Remember the first days when I used to collect my scholarship here :)



And finally(phew!!) The football court..Where I spent the majority of this year in the name of practice and matches :P



Cannot forget the exam hall where Bipasa(in pic) got her first A+ lol :)



No more exams (after the finals ofcourse :P) so notice fail :P



Auditions for the various cultural programs which were awesome fun lol



Sleeping in campus one last time this year :P



Thanks for the McBreakfasts all over this year :P

---

It was a walk to remember :)
Kindled all memories of the previous year!! Thanks for being there with me guys..That walk was one memorable one :)
I'll miss the classroom!!

---

14 hours and 1 final post to go :)

---

No comments: