Friday, May 20, 2011

On Time And Punctuality


As my alarm ringed this morning to wake me up, I had a thought "What if there were no clocks or any sort of machine which shows us the time!!?" I couldn't stop but think that my life would have been much easier and lesser stressful hadn't time pieces been invented.

People wouldn't have to wake up at a certain time, be punctual with anything, make schedules and keep timings for every single thing on planet earth. Well, I wouldn't be late for school if clocks weren't invented, well I could sleep WELL PAST my bed time. There wouldn't even be a bed time. People would sleep when the light goes and wake up when the sun comes up. Ah,How blissful life would have been.

In the 16th Cetury, Children my age would have been working in factories making various other articles,but why did they have to invent the clock? You may ask me what I have against clocks personally. Personally, It's the sense of timer they send, The Tick,tock,tick,tock,tick,tock. TICK TOCK TICK TOCK. Christ,Just the sound of it ruins my day because of the feeling of being late.

It's like,we do not even have time to say "Hey there,mate. How's the day treating you" or even a goodbye with a hug. It's almost like,it's ALWAYS the "Oh my God,I'm late!! I'm late!! I'm late!" kinda thing.
Why did clocks have to be invented?? I recently have this feeling that if I don't do something productive every time the clock ticks, I'll grow up to be a very old man. Maybe even a homeless bugger if I don't get some studying in...Don't get the proper education and a pretty decent job to fund my life..
Bah..I don't even know what this disease is called, Well,I don't even know if it is a disease.... I just wish I could wipe out ALL CLOCKS in this goddamn world.. Then,People would have more time to talk to others, human relationships would improve. Plus,we would sleep when the sun sets and get up when the sun rises, Then my teachers wouldn't be pressurising me to submit my projects or lab records by time since there would be NO TIME!!! Yay!!
Wow,What a feeling the thought gives me... Well,I don't be a homeless bugger who is very old, so I pretty much think I should get some education done..

Good day/night Peeps!!!
Keep imagining weird stuff like me :P

No comments: