Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stuff With No Meaning...

Well..I've noticed quite a few people saying meaningless things..actually ,they dont mean to say those stuff ,but it actually ends up meaningless
The reasons for that ,Well..mainly not understanding the situation or the person..That plays a MIGHTY MIGHTY role!!

It happens in daily life..
Like ,a few days ago ,My lil sister wakes me up late at night just to ask me whether i'm sleeping..Like wtf right?? haha..
And it happens in most relationships..A girl digs out a guys feelings for her just to be said with no answer :P lol..It happens to one and all ,The girl you like gets to know of the fact that you like her...And she gets the hints you leave her ,she finds it out and well ,confronts (not the literal confront) but you get what I mean..She confronts you and you accept the fact that you like her..
What then??? Whats the bloody point in it if she doesnt even tell you whats bugging her or what she has in mind??
People in all walks of life feel this kinda thing ,People say something..But actually ,they themselves dont know what it actually means!!
Thats the problem with most teens these days ,Love is a major example..Its not actually the literal love..Its PUPPY LOVE or Lust as most people put it..It happens with almost all pretty girls/guys you see...In School/On the Road/In the store near your place/Or even at the weirdest of all weird places...
Love..well ,People say its a spark when you meet a person ,true..But you need to give it time to bloom..You need to know if you actually wanna live the rest of your life with the girl/guy you got that spark for
and For that ,Being friends is the best thing!!!
According to me ,a POTENTIAL girlfriend is supposed to be my BEST FRIEND..She has to know EVERY bloody thing about me..Right from who I last dated ,which was my last relationship..How it ended ,my most dearest of secrets and all sorts of things like that :D
When thats the case ,it actually ends on a pretty good note ,The relationship..
But when the girl knows nothing about you and you're a couple ,its AMAZING in the initial stages..But as life goes on ,It just ends..Mutual break ups
Thats the reason for almost 85% of divorce cases I feel..

First ,Understand your girl/guy...Talk to him/her and get to know them pretty well..
Second, Create an impact by saying or doing something for them..That way ,They get to trust you..Not the idiotic "I'd die for you" nonsense..Dont say it unless you mean it ,cuz if the girl asks you to dive from a cliff ,are you gonna do it?? Goddamn it..Think before you say something
Third, Be true to the girl you like..If you're gonna go looking at almost every other woman on the street thinking they are hot ,Well..You arent in love.. In 24 hours ,the girl you like should be bugging your feelings for minimum of half the time you spend at school/work/bus or anywhere for that matter..

On the whole ,I aint talking philosophy here..
I just want to convey to my readers that do not do stuff which has no meaning
If you do a thing ,Convey to the other person what you mean by that..
In that example of digging out someones feelings ,Please girls..Tell the guy what you feel cuz I'm sure EVERY GUY on earth wants to know what the girl feels after she gets to know the fact that HE LIKES HER!!!
Its a sincere plea to all readers...
Have a nice day :D

No comments: