Monday, July 26, 2010

Conditioning,Conditioning

The reasons why we pulled off an amazing come back in the zonals even though we were the underdogs without proper match practice because of exams just before those and most of our players were either injured or detained by the teachers for not completing their work..

I(The Captain) am so proud of my boys..We did a great job out there people..It was a KICKASS display!! Special mention to Andrew ,CJ ,Naveen ,LC and Manoj..Great display people..Lets get more cups back home!! Vamos!! :D

The reasons..the 3 main ones are as mentioned below :-

1) The whole team unified against the coach forgetting petty differences.

2) The moment we played a few games and saw the real value of a coach as good as the ones they had, we began to believe..

3) Most importantly, the team became incredibly well conditioned. we may not have been the most talented teams but we were certainly the fittest.

4) Sometimes heart and determination win over Talent :) Thats just what happened there!! The photos of the tourney will be up soon :D

It's all about conditioning I've realized and the big question to ask myself is

'Am I conditioned enough to become the Associate that adds the highest value in the industry? I.e. Do I have the necessary physical fitness, mental strength and intensity to consistently sustain great performance and maybe go on to represent a big club or my country??!'

That's a thinker!

No comments: