Saturday, July 10, 2010

Addition To The Nerdd Herdd!!

Hey ppl ,Been long since I actually posted on this blog...Been a lot busy these days with exams and stufff...so sorry for the absence!! Here comes another the post

Sinchita:
It isnt long since I actually got to know of this amazing soul..She's that kinda girl you can talk to for any number of hours but you never get bored with..Well ,thats how i'm feeling right now!!..Oh yeah ,correction.Read it as awesome girl...We've been quite good pals ever since then..I can talk to her about anything under the sun and yeah ,she does too..


Yeah ,Look at the picture...Whats not crazy about it?? lol...Oh wait..I wanted to say ,CUTE..but out of amazement i said crazy..
Anyway ,Back to basics..she's been one helluvan awesome friend all this time..and i'm loving the time I spend with her..It started off with us talking for almost 7 hours everyday..But since both of us are busy with our respective lives ,Things are getting tougher...
The best thing about her is that ,well..EVERYTHING is awesome with her!!! And I love it that way

I'm looking forward to spending more valuable time with her at least in the future..and yeah ,HANG OUT with her more..
Since you're gonna read it ,YOU OWE ME A DATE!! lol

This is the best time to say it ,But I love you di!! lol..You're always that awesome one I know of..and it'll remain that way come what may!! :D
Luv ya babe!! <3
Rock on

1 comment:

delilah said...

I'm going like, oh my god. And AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Hahaha so yeahh.