Thursday, March 25, 2010

An Unexpected Call...

As I'm 16 now(Just hit my birthday and i'm loving the 16 thing on my profile lol :D) ,I just got a surprise Call on msn last night while I was having a conference with all the guys from school...It was my old soccer coach..
While I was just barely 9 or 10,he was just finished with the National team as he had an eye defect and he took time off to get it checked and he stopped by my city for quite some time and when my buncha guys (a team bubbling with energy ,not much skills ,but talented and energetic :D) practicing in the neighbourhood soccer park ,saw him pass by..The ball flies out as a result of a stoopid corner and he anticipates the ball and shoots it from a distance and to my horror ,the ball goes in..."WTH ,how on earth did he did that??" that was the first thing on my mind that day..When he introduced himself ,one of my teammates immediately recognised the name and his face and said he was the national player..He was with us for quite a lotta months and worked on our positioning and dribbling skills and to my surprise ,all the guys got super good and moved to different cities for soccer schools (unlike me who had to continue with normal schools cause of personal reasons :( but hey ,I'm liking normal school as much too )... He suddenly had to leave back to the national team and he didnt even inform us of his departure ,he said he thought we would change his mind..
To be honest ,If he had told me ,i wouldnt have let him go..thats a different story lol ,I was emotionally attached to him ,he was my mentor ,coach, everything i'd say
And receiving a call from him made my day!!!

I'm gonna give one of my old teammates an unexpected call just like he gave me one
Lets hope he gets surprised too :D

Over and out for today,
Peace out!!! xoxoxox

No comments: