Sunday, February 28, 2010

Unforgettable Moments =)

02/28/2010 ,Chicago!!



It was a gud warm,cloudy(raining to be honest) evening; I sat by a cup of coffee.I was not my my usual self;It was evident frm the fact that I was rather reluctant to drink it..(well , I love coffee and my cups empty the next second , So this was weird)
So wat was dat thought which was running like a flood in the veins of my brain?!?..Well , It was nothing but the chain of events that happened to me during the course of the amazing day(That was sarcastic!!)
Silly bad embarrassing things happen to this visibly extrovert but totally introvert teen!!! In spite of sharing his embarrassing moments with all,that pain still refused to leave his lil heart...thus he decided to write this annoying note!

It was a fine morning and i got a little later than usual at around 7am because I had to do some last minute study for a Chemistry examination.It took JUST 15 minutes to get ready for school...and I rushed out from my house to the bus stop..B4 that ,My Mom was really pestering me to have some coffee lest i'll faint(fail) for having an empty stomach and over worked brain(Over worked?? My @$$..lol)...The coffee was annoyingly hot ,so I refused to drink it..My Mom then packed that steaming coffee in a pet bottle.I carried it in my backpack....Returning to the bus stop scene..The bus had alreadyu started and I as usuak had to run behind it and board it while on the run..
Then all of a sudden I heard a pop..Perplexed about where the sound came from,I found that it was from my coffee bottle wgucg gad nt Nin gad sent,,DAMN!!The eager steam from that lava hot coffee caused disaster by helping the lid of the container to skyrocket a projectile distance all the way out of the bus(You can guess I love physics from the terms i used here right??)
This was followed by some drops of cofee showered on my fellow bus mates who were busy sleeping or flirting to notice it...Being late , I didnt want to ask the driver to stop so that i could jolly well search for it at the cost of other kids who were gonna mock me?? HELL NO!! Thus I was forced to drink the cofee.annoyed at my mom for packing that scrotching hot coffee that lead to this 'DISASTER'...And that too , Drinking in front of around 30-40 people?? WTF??
My luck (you call it?) the bus was full and i was forced to stand on the footboard(centre stage!!) abd akk tgise ariybd were wondering what I was drinking in spite of having exams to study for,
But at least the exam that day turned out to be a cakewalk!!Phew..Gee! Crazy tales and surprise gales!! lol

No comments: