Friday, January 29, 2010

New Eventzz!!

Chicago ,01/29/2010

There aren't much of things happening around me that I want to reflect on here ,But yeah ,Lemme try ,yeah??

--> I'm just going on to the Scripps Spelling Bee for the 4th time in 4 years and yeah ,I'm loving it already ,I just feel that i'm widening my horizon by doing these wonderful stuff even though i'm quite sure I wont succeed in or with
--> The football games are coming up and I just got my new pair of Adidas F10 boots for them and yeah ,It was a huge sum of money and I burnt a hole in my pocket to buy it..But yes ,It did sound like a wonderful deal for me..Adidas boots are made for my extra long (ET kinda :P) legs..I've got a weird foot alignment so yeah ,not all shoes are comfy with me..Just adidas and Jordan are ok!!
--> The pups are growing faster!! lol n yea ,causing wreckages all over the house..chewing on stuff n what not ,Having 8 dogs in the house aint easy shit
and Buddha ,woah..That lil baby ,he's one helluva don juan ,never fails to attract the females in the region ,and he's quite calm and composed ,just like his name signifies!! He's the star of the house ,he rules the dog buddies

No comments: